Sunday, September 20, 2009

Marinated Pork Kabobs

I usually follow a recipe for the meal exchange, but not this time. However, I do have a list of ingredients that I used and some directions to follow.

1 pork loin, divided into 1 - 2 inch cubes (about a 2lb loin would work for 5 - 6 skewers)
1/2 bottle Andy's Mediterranean Grill All Natural Marinade (I could only find at Biggs)
1 medium bell pepper (i used green)
1 medium red onion
1 package of whole mushrooms (i discarded the stems)
1 pkg of wooden skewers

Marinate the cubes of meat in Andy's marinade over night. Assemble skewers by alternating veggie and meat (I always started and ended with a veggie to anchor the skewer). Spray kabobs with cooking spray prior to grilling. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment